Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
CÓ THỂ MUA CHUNG LOẠI NÀY
- Lightweight 13-gauge HPPE, steel, and fiberglass blend knit with 360-degree ANSI/ISEA level A7 cut protection
- Flexible foam nitrile palm coating provides superior grip and abrasion resistance
- Hi-vis color enhances visibility and compliance
- Elastic knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Seamless construction for enhanced comfort and breathability
- Enhanced touchscreen capabilities
- Launderable for extended life
- Ultimate dexterity and tactility
- Innovation intertwined with safety.
- That’s the DNA of the Helix Series.
- Helix Series gloves are tightly knit with strong yet extremely dexterous fibers that offer industry-leading cut protection and abrasion resistance.
- A seamless series that answers the call of duty for most jobs, these high-comfort knit gloves feature consistent sizing and fit across the line, with a variety of palm coatings that can be used for everything from wet and oil situations to dry applications.
A high-performance polyethylene yarn (HPPE) and fiberglass blend combined with steel yarn provides a high-cut knit material with the toughness of steel without compromising dexterity.
5/XXS through 11/XXL